Why Sell Your Material To Hattons?

Hattons Precious Metals Recovery specialises in buying precious metals in all its forms. From scrap alloy, to lemels and sweeps. Given our extensive knowledge within the precious metals industry we are also able to offer additional services such as precious stone reclamation and independent assay and melt.

Our highly competitive prices are based on the fact that we have preferential rates with a number of large refineries, both in the UK and continental Europe. This means we sell our processed material at higher rates than many of our competitors. As such we are able to offer some of the best prices in the market.

With Hattons there are no hidden fees or charges what so ever. ¬†For example, we don’t charge fees for same day bank transfers or payment in cash – unlike many of our competitors.

Our settlement terms are straightforward and clear. Hattons offer a same day turnaround for hallmarked and non hallmarked metal. This year to date, we have paid 98% of our customers the day we have received their metal. The other 2% is when the metal needs to be melted and assayed, which takes 3 working days.

At Hattons we offer not just the best prices in the market but an honest and reliable service that is second to none.